top of page

COVID-19 Update 16/3/20

Following the announcement from todays Government press conference regarding social distancing and avoiding unnecessary travel we aware some of our members will be worried about the future of the rallies this year.

Please let me assure you that we are currently waiting for the information from the club head office on how we, as centres, will handle this.

I would like to remind all members that the committee are volunteers and, although we have the members safety as a priority, we also have our own very busy lives. Please try to have some understanding if we are unable to provide an answer as quick as we normally would.

I encourage you to follow the Public Health England advice.

We will update with more details as soon as we can.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding. As a centre we will get through this.

31 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

News about our AGM!

Having announced the date and venue of our AGM a few weeks ago, we can now confirm that we have secured a rally venue too. Due to the location of our AGM, we have extended our Kendal Torchlight Rally

Booking amendments

If you need to make changes to a booking that you have already placed, then please contact the Rally Officer, the Rally Secretary or use the 'Contact Us' button on the website. Submitting multiple boo

Rally booking update!

We are pleased to let you all now that our Kendal Torchlight rally at Kendal CAMC site in September has been confirmed and is now available for booking! Check out our updated handbook for more info.

bottom of page